Posted by Kayla in , ,

I slacked this year when it came to writing resolutions - meaning, I didn't. It was on my to-do list. But, like a lot of things, I just never got around to it. However, in light of my recently clear schedule (Translation: I'm bored) I've decided to write them now, in no particular order.

  1. Be more productive
  2. Set and meet deadlines
  3. Eat a little healthier every week
  4. Go for a walk once in a while
  5. Cook more
  6. Bake more
  7. Treat the people that I love like I love them 100% of the time.
  8. Start a writing project and finish it. (Like that adaptation I've been mulling over...)

This entry was posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 at Friday, January 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment