Posted by Kayla in , ,

Nolan returns home tomorrow morning!! I am beyond ecstatic right now. After living with him for four months, having to return to the hundreds of miles that use to be between us was torture. The most I've gotten to talk to him was about an hour or two over YIM late a few nights. The rest was just the occasional text every so often.

I was miserable. To the point I wasn't hungry anymore, I was having trouble sleeping (Thursday night was an example of that. No sleep at all) and I cried every time I thought about him too much. Is that bad for only a week apart? Probably, but I can't say I care.

Now he's only a good night's rest and a few hours away. Although, I don't think he'll be resting much - the bus doesn't usually allow for that.

The worst thing about this whole situation is that the day after he gets home, I've got to start school. Which means I'll be away from him for about 10 hours a day. (Class + lots of travel time.) At least it's only 3 days a week. Sadly, I checked not too long ago as to my Interpersonal Communications status, and it is still at #7.

But, oh well. Tomorrow I just want to focus on the fact he and I are together again, and get as much snuggling in as possible.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at Sunday, January 11, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment