Posted by Kayla in , ,

I'm wondering what sort of subject I want to tackle for a personal project - an adaptation of a book. A blog post I read months ago by a screenwriter I follow, suggested amateur writers start out their portfolio with adaptations. I've yet to finish a script from start to finish, so maybe..

...Oh.. good lord. I just got an spam email about the Snuggie. Which, in case you don't know, is this:



Wow. Alright, back on topic: so maybe this will give me the push - and structure! - that I need to finally finish one. I was considering Mary Shelley's Frankenstein for a while there, but now I'm learning more towards something by Ray Bradbury. This requires a trip to the library for sure..

Also: running on zero sleeps gives you a major headache. Time to relieve it with some zombie slaughtering. (What can't Left 4 Dead solve?)

This entry was posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 at Friday, January 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment