Posted by Kayla in ,

Still don't know what book I want to adapt just yet. I wanted to try a book that hasn't been done yet, and that of course leaves Ray Bradbury out. The author of the blog post I mentioned before seems quite adamant that adapting something that one doesn't have the copyright to is a bad idea. Which sucks, because I'd just come up with the perfect idea for me.

When I was about 14, I read a book that was phenomenal and really touched me, oddly enough. And that was The Free Lunch, by Spider Robinson. Sadly, it was written in 2001.

So, I am back to square one. I'm going to defer to my Horror Writing book by the HWA, and see what it recommends as classics. Maybe one of the authors as some other not-well-known novel out there? I hope so.

And hey, wouldn't you know it - this blog post actually looks blog-y, what with all those links. I'm proud of myself.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 at Sunday, January 11, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment